<ul id="8aumu"></ul>
  • <strike id="8aumu"></strike>
  • <ul id="8aumu"></ul>
    食品伙伴網服務號
     
     
    當前位置: 首頁 » 專業英語 » 行業相關 » 正文

    醫生護士英語會話 Unit Two At the Registration Office

    放大字體  縮小字體 發布日期:2005-03-27

    對話3

    Dialogue Three

     

    護士:早上好!

    Nurse: Good morning.

    病人:你好!

    Patient: Good morning.

    護士:請問哪里不舒服?

    Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

    病人:高燒,感覺糟透了。

    Patient: I’m running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

    護士:這種情況出現有多久了?

    Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

    病人:從昨晚開始的。

    Patient: Since last night.

    護士:您以前來過咱們醫院嗎?

    Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

    病人:事實上,我也是剛剛到這個城市。

    Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

    護士: 好的,那么您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,掛號,住址等等。

    Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

    病人:每問題。 請問我應該掛哪科?

    Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

    護士:您最好掛內科。

    Nurse: You’d better go to the medical department.

    病人:表填好,給你。

    Patient: Here is my registration card.

    護士:謝謝。掛號費是一美圓。

    Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

    病人:好的。請問我該怎么走?

    Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

    護士:坐電梯到三樓,左拐。沿著走道走。您會看到一塊牌子在您的右手邊。

    Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

    病人:多謝了。

    Patient: Thanks a lot.

    護士:不客氣。

    Nurse: You’re welcome.

     

    單詞

    Words

    registration n. 掛號

    gender n.性別

    address n. 住址

    department n. 科,系,部門

    register vi掛號

    fee n.

    lift n. 電梯

    corridor n. 走道

     

    短語

    Phrases

    run a high fever發高燒

    as a matter of fact事實上

    in that case 如果那樣

    fill in 填寫

    and things like that等等

    register with 掛(某科)的號

    had better 最好

    take a lift坐電梯

    make a left turn向左拐

     

    句子

    Sentence Patterns

    What seems to be the problem? 請問哪里不舒服?

    How long have you had the problem? 這種情況出現有多久了?

    In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that. 那么您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,性別,住址等等。

    Which department should I register with, madam? 請問我應該掛哪科?

    You’d better go to the medical department. 您最好掛內科。

    Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

    坐電梯到三樓,左拐。沿著走道走。您會看到一塊牌子在您的右手邊。

     

     

    相關單詞 (人體部位)

    Related Words

    blood vessel             血管

    vein                    靜脈

    artery                   動脈

    capillary                 毛細血管

    nerve                   神經

    spinal marrow            脊髓

    lung                   

    heart                   

    diaphragm               隔膜

    internal organs            內臟

    stomach                

    liver                    肝臟

    gallbladder               膽囊

    pancreas                

    spleen                  

    duodenum                十二指腸

    small intestine             小腸

    large intestine             大腸

    caecum                  盲腸

    vermiform appendix        闌尾

    rectum                   直腸

    anus                     肛門

    kidney                   腎臟

    bladder                   膀胱

    penis                     陰莖

    testicle                    睪丸

    scrotum,                   陰囊

    urethra                    尿道

    ovary                     卵巢

    womb                     子宮

    vagina                        陰道

     

     

    相關短語

    Related Phrase

    take someicine        服藥

    feel sick             感到惡心

    feel short of breath     覺得氣急

    have noppetite         沒有胃口

    have difficulty in breathing  呼吸困難

    chronic disease        慢性病

    suffer from an allergy   過敏

    hear of               聽說   

     

    相關表達方式 (詢問病情)

    Related Expressions  (asking the patient about his/her illness )

    What seems to be the trouble? 

    你怎么啦?

    What seems to be the problem?

    你怎么啦?

    What’s troubling you?  

    你哪里不舒服?

    Wher does it hurt?    

    你哪里不舒服?

    In what way are you feeing sick?

    你哪里不舒服?

    What seems to be bothering you?

    你哪里不舒服?

    Tell me what your problem is?

    你哪里不舒服?

    When did the pain start?        

    你什么時候開始痛的?

    Which tooth is troubling you?     

    你哪顆牙不好?

    What hurts you?                 

    你哪里不舒服?

    What’s wrong with your ear?

    你的耳朵怎么了?

    Since when have you been feeling like that?    

    什么時候開始有這種感覺的?

    How long have you had this trouble?

    你得這病有多久了?

    How long has it been this way?

    這樣多久了?

    What did you eat yesterday?

    你昨天吃了什么東西?

    Have you take any medicine for it?

    你吃過什么藥嗎?

    Do you feel tired?

    你感覺疲倦嗎?

    Are you feeling sick?

    你感到惡心嗎?

    Any vomitting?

    有沒有嘔吐?

    Are you feeling all right?                   

    你感覺好嗎?

    Are your bowels regular?                   

    你的大便正常嗎?

    Do you cough?                            

    你咳嗽嗎?

    Do you feel short of breath sometimes?        

    你有時覺得氣急嗎?

    Do you have any appetite?                  

    你吃東西有胃口嗎?

    Do you have any difficulty breathing?         

    你呼吸有困難嗎?

    Does it hurt?                             

    你通不痛?

    Did you have any pains here before?          

    你以前這兒痛過嗎?

    Have you ever had this experience before?     

    你以前有過這種情況嗎?

    Have you had any chronic diseases in the past?  

    你過去有沒有得過慢性病?

    Have you ever heard of any chronic diseases whin your family? 

    你以前聽沒聽說過你家里人有誰得過慢性病?

    How is your sleep?

    你睡眠怎樣?

    Is this cut still painful?

    傷口還疼嗎?

    Did you suffer from an allergy?

    你有過敏史嗎?

     

    更多翻譯詳細信息請點擊:http://www.trans1.cn
     
    [ 網刊訂閱 ]  [ 專業英語搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告訴好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 關閉窗口 ] [ 返回頂部 ]
    分享:

     

     
    推薦圖文
    推薦專業英語
    點擊排行
     
     
    Processed in 0.172 second(s), 17 queries, Memory 0.93 M