<ul id="8aumu"></ul>
  • <strike id="8aumu"></strike>
  • <ul id="8aumu"></ul>
    食品伙伴網服務號
     
     
    當前位置: 首頁 » 專業英語 » 資源技巧 » 正文

    交際禮節套語詞匯(漢英對照)

    放大字體  縮小字體 發布日期:2005-05-18

     

    漢語


     English
     
    久仰
     I've heard so much about you.
     
    好久不見了
     Long time no see.

    辛苦了
     You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.

    尊敬的朋友們
     distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
     
    閣下(多用于稱呼大使)
     Your Excellency
     
    我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京.

     On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

    對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。
     On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
     
    在北京過得怎么樣?
     How are you making out in Beijing?

    我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請.

     I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
     
    歡迎美商來北京投資.
     American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
     
    歡迎多提寶貴意見.

     Your valuable advice is most welcome.

    不虛此行
     It's a rewarding trip. 
    您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此為止.

     As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

    請代我問候...先生

     please remember me to Mr.

    感謝光臨

     Thank you so much for coming.


    歡迎再來

     Hope you'll come again.
     
    歡迎以后多來北京
     Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.


    請留步,不用送了.

     I will see myself out, please.


    多保重

     Take care.
     
    祝您一路平安.

     Have a nice trip.
     
    愿為您效勞。

     At your service.
     
    為…舉行宴會/宴請
     host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

    歡迎宴會
     welcome dinner


     便宴

     informal dinner

    午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容)

    luncheon
     
    便餐
     light meal

    工作午餐

    working luncheon

    自助餐

    buffet dinner/luncheon

    答謝宴會

    return dinner
     
    告別宴會
     farewell dinner
    慶功宴
     glee feast 
    招待會
     reception 
    慶祝中華人民共和國成立四十五周年招待會
     Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China

    雞尾酒會
     cocktail party

    茶話會
     tea party
     
    包餐/點餐

     table d'hote/a la carte
     
    上菜


     serve a courst


     
    您的位置在這里


     Here is your seat.


     
    請入席


     Please have a seat.


     
    歡聚一堂


     enjoy this happy get-together


     
    請隨便


     Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.


     
    請各位隨意用餐


     Help yourself please.


     
    您喝點什么?


     what would you like to drink?


     
    現在我提議,為了…和…之間的合作,為了…參議員的健康,干杯!


     At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!


     
    最后,我借主人的酒,提議為…干杯!


     Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …


     
    請各位舉杯并同我一起為所有在座的朋友們的健康干杯!


     I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.


     
    敬您一杯。


     Here's to you.


     
    祝你健康


     To your health.


     
    我要為此干杯


     I'll drink to that!


     
    隨量


     Whatever you like.


     
    我失陪一會兒


     Excuse me for a minute.


     
    菜不好,請多多包涵


     Hope you enjoy yourself.


     
    女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請盡快就坐。


     Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.


     
    招待會現在開始。


     The reception will now begin.


     
    全體起立,奏國歌。


     All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem.


     
    出席今天招待會的貴賓有


     The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are


     
    現在請…講話


     I have the honour to call upon…


     
    開幕式現在結束。


     This concludes the opening ceremony.
     
    主題


     theme


     
    議題


     topic for discussion


     
    雙方商定的議程


     schedule mutually agreed upon


     
    開幕會議


     opening session


     
    全體會議


     plenary session


     
    開場白


     introduction


     
    情況介紹


     presentation


     
    小組討論


     panel discussion


     
    同有關單位磋商


     hold consultations with the organizations concerned


     
    一輪會談


     one round of talks


     
    決議


     resolution


     
    諒解備忘錄


     memorandum of understanding


     
    現在開會


     I declare the meeting open.


     
    請…發言


     I invite the representative of …to take the floor.


     
    下面我給各位簡要介紹一下北京的經濟情況


     Nnow I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.
     
    我的介紹完了,謝謝。


     That's all for my presentation.thank you.


     
    我先說這么多。


     So much for my remarks for now.


     
    我要說的就是這些。


     That's all for what I want to say.


     
    您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?


     I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?


     
    讓我先談一個問題。


     If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one issue


     
    在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的話談點看法。


     Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.


     
    您對此事怎么看呢?


     I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?


     
    我提議休會十分鐘。


     I propose a ten-minute break.


     
    我想接著剛才的問題講下去。


     I will pick up where we left off just now.


     
    對不起,我插一句。


     Sorry for the interruption but


     
    當然可以。


     By all means


     
    怎么都行。


     Whatever you say.


     
    我沒有異議。


     I have no objection


     
    我方對這個問題有異議。


     We take exception to this question.
     
    我們高興地看到


     We note with pleasure that


     
    這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎?


     I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?


     
    不知你們上午談的怎樣?


     I wonder how the meeting went this morning?


     
    我方很希望貴方能盡早給予肯定的答復。


     We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.


     
    請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。


     You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.


     
    糾纏這個問題


     entangle this issue


     
    提倡節約


     advocate/uphold thriftiness


     
    為了國家的繁榮


     for the sake of national property


     
    經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象。


     The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.


     
    密切注視


     Keep close watch on


     
    促進密切合作


     spur/promote intensive cooperation
     

    更多翻譯詳細信息請點擊:http://www.trans1.cn
     
    [ 網刊訂閱 ]  [ 專業英語搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告訴好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 關閉窗口 ] [ 返回頂部 ]
    分享:

     

     
    推薦圖文
    推薦專業英語
    點擊排行
     
     
    Processed in 2.537 second(s), 423 queries, Memory 2.12 M