<ul id="8aumu"></ul>
  • <strike id="8aumu"></strike>
  • <ul id="8aumu"></ul>
    食品伙伴網服務號
     
     
    當前位置: 首頁 » 專業英語 » 資源技巧 » 正文

    奧運志愿者英語培訓-談論食物

    放大字體  縮小字體 發布日期:2008-02-26
    核心提示:01. A: I'd like to invite you to dinner. 我想邀您一起共進晚餐。 B: Thank you, I'd love to come. 謝謝,我很樂意。 02. A: Do you like Chinese food? 你喜歡中國菜嗎? B: Sure, I'm crazy about it! 當然,我非常喜歡! 03. A: Would you mind if I order? 我來


        01. A: I'd like to invite you to dinner. 

        我想邀您一起共進晚餐。

        B: Thank you, I'd love to come.

        謝謝,我很樂意。

        02. A: Do you like Chinese food?

        你喜歡中國菜嗎?

        B: Sure, I'm crazy about it!

        當然,我非常喜歡!

        03. A: Would you mind if I order?

        我來點菜你介意嗎?

        B: No, go ahead. I trust you!

        不介意,點吧。我相信你!

        04. A: What would you like to drink?

        你想喝點什么?

        B: Tea is fine.

        喝茶好了。

        05. A: What would you like to eat? Have you tried any special foods in Beijing?

        想吃點什么?你嘗過北京的特色小吃嗎?

        B: No, I haven't. What do you suggest?

        沒有。你有什么可以推薦的?

        06. A: What's Beijing famous for?

        北京什么最有名?

        B: Beijing is known for its Roast Duck!

        數北京烤鴨最出名。

        07. A: Do you like it?

        你愛吃嗎?

        B: Yes! It tastes great!

        愛吃!味道好極了!

        08. A: I hope you like the food.

        希望你喜歡這些食物。

        B: It is delicious!

        非常好吃!

        09. A: Please try this.

        請嘗嘗這道菜。

        B: Thank you. Just a little, please.

        謝謝,一點兒就行。

        10. A: Help yourself.

        別客氣。

        B: OK, thanks.

        好的,謝謝。

        11. A: Let's have a toast to our guests. Cheers!

        來!為我們的貴客干杯!

        B: Cheers!

        干!


    更多翻譯詳細信息請點擊:http://www.trans1.cn
     
    關鍵詞: 奧運 志愿者 談論 食物
    [ 網刊訂閱 ]  [ 專業英語搜索 ]  [ 加入收藏 ]  [ 告訴好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 關閉窗口 ] [ 返回頂部 ]
    分享:

     

     
    推薦圖文
    推薦專業英語
    點擊排行
     
     
    Processed in 5.744 second(s), 1035 queries, Memory 5.87 M
    51La
    瀵邦喕淇婃禍宀€娣惍锟�